Friday, December 11, 2015

Granny Torrelli Makes Soup by Sharon Creech


Book description from Amazon.com...Twelve-year-old Rosie and her best friend, Bailey, don't always get along, that's true. But Granny Torrelli seems to know just how to make things right again with her interesting stories and family recipes. It's easier to remember what's important about love, life, and friendship while Granny Torrelli makes soup.

My 25 cents...This book was a little difficult for me to get started.  Once I got going though, I did enjoy it.  Who hasn't had an argument with their best friend and it was frustrating them!??  Rosie's Granny has a way of getting her to talk it out as she bustles about the kitchen with her recipes going.  It is a pretty short book, definitely realistic fiction. Just a nice story! I love the relationship Rosie and her Granny have, Grandmas rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment